Wecome TNH readers,
- Your Next Step – Immunity on Demand against COVID-19
- How to make an energetic immune boosting fruit salad?
- How to make a Yummy Detox Drink?
This tea may also be used as a part of your daily-detoxification diet program. Drink this tea regularly for 7 days at least to reap the amazing benefits for your body.
I promise, once you realize the favourable benefits of this refreshing immune boosting tea, you will love to make it a part of your TNH life.
What are the benefits of this Immune Boosting Tea?
This immune boosting tea is loaded with antioxidants, and vitamins with lemon, cinnamon, ginger and turmeric. Keep using the power of black pepper & healthy fats to amplify your body’s absorption for turmeric and its benefits. That way you may enjoy the full anti-inflammatory health benefits of the turmeric and ginger.
Ginger contains Gingerol which is anti-inflammatory, supports digestion, and helps with motion sickness. It reduces pain as it is also a muscle relaxant, rich in antioxidants as well as boosts immune system.
Lemon is known to boost immune system and aids digestion. It is a breath freshener and promotes hydration. It is vitamin C rich, alkalizing and supports weight loss.
Turmeric contains Curcumin which is a potent bioactive substance that provides anti-inflammatory support and fights inflammation at the molecular level. It Increases antioxidant activity and protects the body from free radicals. It also helps reduce inflammation in joints and may help those affected by arthritis.
Cinnamon is loaded with potent antioxidants. It has anti-inflammatory properties and lowers the risk of heart disease. It can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin, lowers blood sugar levels and has a powerful anti-diabetic effect.
Black pepper may help boost metabolism, reduce hunger and aid digestive health. It also gives the turmeric tea a bit of a kick.
Ghee is all natural and helps moisturize dry skin and hair. It also has anti inflammatory properties.
Coconut oil may boost heart health as it raises good cholesterol. It is also fat burning, protects skin, hair and teeth. Just make sure to choose organic, virgin coconut oil rather than refined versions.
Honey strengthens immune system. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can also help with digestion and sore throats.
Jaggery boosts immunity. It is loaded with potent minerals and antioxidants which in turn help prevent free-radical damage and also boost resistance against various infections. It also helps to increase the haemoglobin levels in the blood.
How to make this refreshing Immune Boosting Tea?
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 5 cups water
- 2 inches of turmeric root, thinly sliced, or grated with skin on
- 1 to 2 inches of ginger root, thinly sliced or grated with skin on
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 lemons and juice*
- Few cracks of pepper
- Coconut oil
- Pour the 5 cups of water into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it just comes to a boil.
- Add the turmeric, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, and lemon peel and simmer for 10 minutes. Do not boil.
- Pour the tea through a fine strainer into a large bowl or large measuring cup.
- Add the juice from the lemons and stir.
- At this point you can pour a cup of tea and add 1 tsp.
- Coconut oil, ghee or butter (some kind of fat) and 1 tsp. of honey, stir and enjoy.
- You may also boil the squeezed lemon to get more essence of lemon with every sip. Just divide equally the squeezed lemon juice* in the cups before and put the lemon with other ingredients while boiling water.
- If you want to skip honey, you may add jaggery while boiling the water with other ingredients.
- If you want to skip coconut oil, you may also use butter or ghee.
Please don’t forget to visit again and comment below the amazing health benefits of tea that you enjoy; to make your friends motivated as well.